Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Four Leaf Clover

Now here is my green St Patty's Day card, the color is a sage green but it looks a little washed out in the photo. Maybe my next hobby will be to learn how to take good pictures. I made a four leaf clover out of a really cute flower stamp set from Stampendous. I used one of the flower petals to make the clover and the flowers are colored in with a VersaMark marker. The image is stamped with VersaMark and embossed with champagne embossing powder then cut out. The corners are punched with a SU ticket punch and circle stickers from Stampendous are placed in the corners. It's really easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by.




11 comments:

Shelia said...

Where have you been? I have missed you creativity. I like the color better then th bright green. Very pretty card.

6 wacky women said...

Very elegant card, Jamie.
I love the sage green paper and the detail on the clover.
Very pretty.

Karen x

CountessLaurie said...

What a gorgeous card! It has given me a bunch of ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!!

Fink said...

What a great idea! Nice card!

Monique said...

What a beautiful card I love it!

xx Monique

Curt in Indy said...

What a super clever use of a stamp for something else. This turne out beautifully! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

WOW Jami!! This is just lovely!! I love the pretty texture on your clover leaves!! Pretty green hues!! ;) TFS!

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Jamie
Hugs
Lana x

Stamp and Smile said...

So wonderful!! I enjoy the Sage color and the embossing really jazzes up the card. TFS!! :)

Shirley said...

Wow! I love your embossing on this and also the whole design!