Here is a nice spring looking card to enjoy while we are having bad winter weather. This was made for the Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge, I thought this image would fit the sketch perfectly and it just screamed spring. This is a clear stamp set, Sunny Flowers by Stampendous, it is listed under their new stamps from summer. Be sure to hop on over and take a look at their great new stamps!
To make this card I,
1. Stamped the flower with black, heat set it and colored it with water color pencils.
2. Glitter glue was added to the spots on the flowers.
3. The dots were randomly stamped with butterscotch ink and the leaf was stamped, colored and cut then glued to the bottom corner.
4. The scalloped circle punch by SU with the black paper and the white circle was punched using a 1 1/2" circle punch.
5. The sentiment was stamped in black and the dots randomly stamped with butterscotch.
Have a great day and try to stay dry and warm :)
Inks- butterscotch Adirondack, black VersaFine
Plus- water color pencils, glitter glue, foam squares