Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twinkling H2O Background

To make this card it painted watercolor paper with three different colors of Twinkling H2O's, a green, pink and purple. After it dried, I stamped it with this flower stamp from PrintWorks using black VersaFine ink, heat set it and outlined some of the image with a white gel pen. It was then layered on to black and purple papers, I dotted the purple paper with the white gel pen, then mounted it onto a black card. The water colored strip at the bottom is a piece I cut off of the main image. This is stunning in person since the Twinkling H2O's are very shimmery, the camera just can't pick that up :(

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Gorgeous colours and love the stamps!

The Rubber Maid said...

Very lovely card, still haven't used my H2O's, guess I better get busy and try them out. Pat

nessy said...

wow!! what a fab card ~stunning
vanessa xx

stampmonkey said...

Love how you did the background colors and the white pen with the stamped images. Since I can't see all the shimmer, I'm just going to imagine it...and it's beautiful! ;)

Anonymous said...

very pretty I really like what you did with your H2O's.

crazed lunatic said...

love the card! am with stampmonkey on te highlighted images with the white pen.... :)

NancyK said...

I love using the twinks - your card came out so pretty. Yes, it is a shame the camera can't pick up the pretty shimmer of these!

Becca said...

This card sure twinkles and beautifully I may add.

Catherine said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I bet this is just stunning! *sigh* I still have 2 packs of unused H20's. I'm with Pat... I think I need to get busy and give them a try. You always have such beautiful effect techniques! TFS!

Carolina said...

Stunning Jamie - love the way the colors blend into one another!

Janine said...

Beautiful !! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Scrapping Donna said...

Beautiful card! I have wanted to try the H2O's but haven't been brave enough to buy a set yet.

Dianette Seda said...

It looks great and SOOOOOO complex!