As promised here is a card made using Twinkling H2O's! I love the look of this card and it is so easy to do. Here are the step by step directions.
1. Stamp a light blue panel with script (Hero Arts) in beige Brilliance.
2. Paint directly on a large butterfly stamp (Stampendous) with three colors of Twinkling H2O's, I used olive, brown and blue. Be sure the paint isn't too wet, you want it on the thick side so the color will be more vibrant.
3. Lightly mist stamp with water and stamp in the center of your blue panel. Mist stamp again and stamp on a couple of the corners.
4. Sponge the edges with beige and layer onto a dark blue pane, wrap the left side with silver cord and apply a silver circle sticker (Stampendous) to the top right corner.
5. Glue this diagonally to a card that has decorative paper triangles glued down (these are a 3x3 square that was cut corner to corner).
6. Stamp small butterfly three times each time painted once in olive, brown and blue.
IRL this card is very shimmery!
This weekend the kids are spending the night at Grandma's and my husband and I are going to have date night! I'm really looking forward to it since Paul was out of town two weeks this month, it will be nice to catch up. Hope you also have a wonderful weekend :)