Here is a card I made for a stamp class I had a few weeks a go. The class was ways to use vellum and I really like how this card turned out! Here is how to make it.
1. Stamp the dog on watercolor paper with VersaMark and emboss with alexandrite powder (Stampendous). Color using Twinkling H2O's, layer onto dark blue paper.
2. Stamp the "woof" tag onto dark blue paper, cut out and tie to dog panel with green jute. Set aside.
3. Stamp olive strip the bouncing ball with VersaMark ink and emboss with white powder. Glue to a light blue card that has been randomly stamped with a dog bone.
4. To cut the half circles, use a circle coluzzle and cut a half circle out of dark blue paper using the largest circle. Do the same with the vellum but use one size smaller circle.
5. Stamp the vellum half circle with white Brilliance using the foot print stamp from the set. Then layer it onto the blue circle and attach with green brads. Glue to the card.
6. Mount the dog image to the card using foam squares.
7. Stamp let's play on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with alexandrite powder, cut out and glue to card as shown.
Well I'm off to take my daughter to waterpolo, then later today my son goes to Tae Kwon Do and I will make dinner sometime inbetween. Hope everything above makes sense, I don't have time to proof read! Have a great day.