My whole family has been sick this month. All of the hand washing we do didn't keep us safe. It all started with my son getting a cold, then I got it and was sick all last week and on Thursday I completely lost my voice. Luckily I was well enough yesterday so I could go to CHA in Anaheim, California (I would have gone if I had to crawl!). Wow what a great time I had! I'll post more about it later, but back to my sick family. Then my daughter caught it, but she wasn't to bad, and yesterday while I was having a great time at CHA, my huband came down with it!
Needless to say while I was sick, the cleaning fairy did not clean the house, so that is what I will be doing today ...sigh :( Well enough of my complaining and onto my card.
Just a few more days until Valentine's day, so I'm busy fininshing up the last few cards I need.
1. I stamped the heart three times on vellum with VersaMark ink and emobossed it with a white glitter embossing powder and colored the center of the hearts with a pink marker from the back.
2. The hearts are mounted to a black strip of paper using vellum tap. Then layered onto a strip of white paper covered in glitter.
3. Decorative paper is glued to a black panel, then tie with white satin ribbon.
4. Stamp "love" in black at the bottom.
5. Mount to a white card.
6. Place a heart sticker in the center of the middle heart.
Stamps- Stampendous clear stamp set
Inks-VersaMark, black VersaFine
Paper-vellum, decorative paper-The Slab, black and white cardstock
Plus-white glitter embossing powder, heart stickers by Stamendous, ribbon