Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Inspire

I have this great decorative paper and thought I would design a card around it. This Fluffles stamp hadn't been used for a while, so it was time to dust it off! The image is colored with watercolor pencils and the snail and flowers have Crystal Lacquer on them to give them dimension and shine.

Well I finally got the last of my Christmas cards mailed out yesterday! I hate waiting til the last minute so my New Years Resolution will be to make a few Christmas cards each month and maybe even address a few envelopes while I'm at it. That would take a lot of pressure off and I'd have more time to just enjoy the holidays :)
One thing I did do this year that has really helped is wrap the presents before Christmas Eve! There are only a few more to wrap and that will get done this weekend.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!

Recipe
Stamps- My Sentiments Exactly, Stampendous
Ink- black VeraFine, Adirondack cranberry and meadow
Paper- pack from Michael's
Plus- gold brads, ribbon, Crystal Lacquer, watercolor pencils

9 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Super cute card! Don't you just love Fluffles! :-)

The Rubber Maid said...

What neat paper, it looks like some a friend of mine brought me from the Institue of Arts here in Michigan. I'll have to pull it out and see what I can come up with. Your card is adorable. Love it. Pat
a SBS5 old lady. I'm Julie's mother.

Jules said...

Sooo cute!!!! Have a happy Holiday!
sbs5

Janine said...

Cute card !! Have a great day !!

Becca said...

what a cute card, love the paper
Merry Christmas, from Bela

Cheryl said...

So cute!

Dianette Seda said...

I like that spring card. That is quite a change from what most of us are posting. Really refreshing!

Mescrap said...

It's so cute. Love the background paper as well !

Anonymous said...

Very Cute card. Love the fluffles!