Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Friendship

I have a "Fun and Fabulous" card class this Wednesday, and this is one of the cards we will be making. I just got these stamps from Hero Arts and love them! I have done a lot of cards with the Fantastic Flourish set. Here are the directions:
1. Stamp the flourish on light blue cardstock with mushroom Adirondack ink, tear the upper edge, layer onto green paper and tear that edge.
2. Layer this onto tan cardstock that has been stamped with another flourish from the set using VersaMark ink. Glue this onto a dark brown card.
3. Stamp the tag with "Our Friendship" using mushroom ink, sponge the edge of the tag with stonewashed Adirondack ink and also sponge the torn edges of a piece of light blue paper. Glue the torn paper to the bottom of the tag and apply silver square stickers (Stampendous).
4. Layer the tag onto green and brown papers, tie with ribbon and mount to the card diagonally.
5. Apply one silver circle sticker to the O on the sticker.

No comments: