Thursday, November 29, 2007
Stamps-Hero Arts, Stampendous
Inks-VersaMark, black VersaFine
Plus-white embossing powder, ribbon, circle stickers
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
stamps-Great Impressions(tree and snowflakes),Serendipity (sentiment)
inks-gold Brilliance, VersaMark
paper-cream, cranberry and gold
plus-Victorian corner stickers by Stampendous, Champagne embossing powder, ribbon (from Michael's)
Monday, November 26, 2007
1. Stamp the flourish on light blue cardstock with mushroom Adirondack ink, tear the upper edge, layer onto green paper and tear that edge.
2. Layer this onto tan cardstock that has been stamped with another flourish from the set using VersaMark ink. Glue this onto a dark brown card.
3. Stamp the tag with "Our Friendship" using mushroom ink, sponge the edge of the tag with stonewashed Adirondack ink and also sponge the torn edges of a piece of light blue paper. Glue the torn paper to the bottom of the tag and apply silver square stickers (Stampendous).
4. Layer the tag onto green and brown papers, tie with ribbon and mount to the card diagonally.
5. Apply one silver circle sticker to the O on the sticker.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I have a Thank You card class next month and this is one of the cards the ladies will make, hope they like it!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Welcome to my very first post! I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but never seemed to get around to it (too much stamping to do). But I thought it was time so here it goes!!!!
I made this card for a Christmas card class I just had at Stamp Fever in Orange California. Everyone loves these snowmen! The stamps are by Great Impressions. I stamped and embossed the snowmen, then painted them with Twinkling h20's. I then matted it onto dark blue and silver paper. It was then glued to a blue card that was stamped with snowflakes using Adirondack Stonewashed ink. I punched a snowflake and attached it to torn dark blue paper with a small blue brad, glued this to the card and applied snowflake stickers above and below the snowflake punch.